Thursday, September 27, 2007

CyberARTS at LCI


CyberARTS! It is my first year being involved with this new and exciting program that LCI has to offer for its students. When I first enrolled, I wasn't expecting the projects that we are currently working on. The art portion of this program is phenomenal! I'm learning a wide variety of useful artistic techniques that are not only helping me with my art, but also improving it. The other half of this program is not only new to me, but is extremely interesting. I have never worked on a Mac computer before this year. They are so much more complex than what I am used to, but the programs they contain are unbelievable. I have a positive impression that this will be an amazing first year! :)

3 comments:

Pam McFadyen said...

This is an excellent first post. Thanks for getting the logo up!

Pam McFadyen said...

Thanks for posting comments on the other blogs. It always makes people feel happy! Its like getting a special letter in the mail...ok...now I know I'm old...do you people even know what the post office is any more???

Mickey Roonie said...

Haha yeah I know what the post office is :P
Thanks for commenting :)